top of page



THE PROBLEM: The homeowner had tried to replace two light bulbs in the dining area but was having trouble removing them. They also had an issue with the dryer; it would stop working while in use.

ADAMS' SOLUTION: The Electrician removed and replaced the old light bulbs in the dining area. They also checked the dryer and found that the air vent attached to the dryer was full of lint. They advised the homeowner of the seriousness of not removing the lint, as this can cause the dryer to overheat and cause a fire.

The electrician checked that the dryer worked and showed the homeowner where to find built-up lint in the dryer.

Solve your problems easily.

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page